Our work with small and medium sized firms has lasted for over 10 years now, which means we can offer you a proven set of models to work with and then help you implement them in your business.
My favoured approach is to get on with stuff, find out what the problems are and get them dealt with first. For some it will be the cost of conventional advertising and the fact that consumers are not really reacting, others will be concerned that their websites are just not delivering. For many it’s the fear of making changes.
The Small Business Advantage
One thing I proved years ago was that by testing some new things and then running with them after it is proven to work is far better for firms of all sizes and as a small or medium sized business you can test immediately and at low cost. The small business advantage.
I like to describe this testing as ‘mining for diamonds’ once you have found out where they are (what makes your customers buy) you just do more of that. It might take you a few weeks to find out- but once you have found it, you have found it.
Start small (cheap) but think big, find out what works and fast.
Where to start?
Starting with a review of where your business is, and where you are headed in our ’15 minute preview’ we cover a lot of ground, and this process is designed to save time and energy (like you we also run a business so get this time issue).
Once we have met and worked out where we can help we can move forward to a longer one hour meeting where we can document:-
- What your competition are up to, what they are doing right or wrong.
- Analysing where your problems are and coming up with some possible solutions.
- Working out what partners you should be working with (joint ventures are a cheap way to grow a business).
- Outline some possible solutions for your sales automation, your PR and dealing with any staffing issues you may have.
- Providing you with the guidance you need in order sack some of your existing consultants.
That’s the start.
Only after we have done that will you get some formal recommendations and details of our costs.
Note: My charges are always nil. That does not mean I work for free, it’s just that I guarantee you an increase in turnover of at least 10 times my charges, less any spend on software or hardware (increasing sales without any increase in marketing spend is something we do a lot of). If for any reason I don’t increase sales by 10 times my cost then I will write you a check for every penny paid or work for free until you do.
By doing a little research I will tell you what the competition are up to, what your customers really think, sort out the ‘wheat from the chaff’, highlight the problems with any sales staff you may have and only then will I outline a series of workable plans, put in place automated processes that will improve everything.
My promise to you is that I will increase your sales by 30% to 100% in 90 days or less or I work for free until you achieve that. Simple.
You could need:-
- Public Relations – we have an in house team (our manager writes for the The Grocer and Sussex Life).
- Website work | Our in house team can do that for you (templated websites from £100).
- Email Marketing – all done within our team for you at a fixed cost.
- Conventional Advertising – done for you or negotiated prices on your behalf.
- Graphic design – in house (ex BMW plus others).
- Joint Ventures/Tele Marketing – all done with you using our team.
Call me today with your marketing problem and I will give you at least two solutions before we meet. My mobile number is 0774 007 6226 (if I am not available sms me your name and number and I will call you back within 24 hours).
Below are some links to further information. Page 1 of 7.
You can always call on 01323 660058 or contact me here.
Richard Smith is one part of the Internet Consultancy