Local Business Marketing
Over the past 12 months or so I have had a number of conversations with a range of business owners that are worried, worried about the future for their businesses and their families.
I don’t have a magic pill for them or indeed you but there is a lot you can do, a lot of change you can make that will over the coming months and years have an impact on your business.
Whether you are a Hairdresser, Plumber or Builder the same principles apply to your business as they do to any other business from Widget Making to Acme Services. All of you have the same issues and same needs.
Let me make some assumptions about your business.
I assume you are in business to make money.
I assume you want to make your business easier to run.
I assume you want more income and less hassles.
As these economic times continue to frighten people into making the wrong decisions, cutting prices, focusing on cheap, focusing on quick results will all cause problems sooner.
The short video below outlines some of what you should be aware of. Personally I think we are in clear slowdown that feels very different.
But as proven in the last recession our business went from strength to o strength so it’s not all doom and gloom.
The five things I think all firms should focus on are these:-
1. What are you good at and what can you charge more for.
2. Where can you increase prices by doing more or adding more value.
3. What other services can you add to your existing that your customers would love.
4. What partnerships can you form over the coming weeks that will increase your sales.
5. What have you done about your Website and Sales Automation to increase there penetration.
Once you have done all of these, then get in touch and I will share with you the next 10 steps.