Are you a business start up (or trading for less than 3 years)?
Do you have a unique or innovative product or service?
Let me ask you, how is it going?
Outlined below are a couple of areas where I have been able to help firms find their feet and quickly
- Increased penetration in your niche markets via the use of all available mediums including PR/Internet/Social Media.
- Identifying your target market; your ideal customer is not everyone.
- Finding those that fit your target market; I love research £10 spent on research can result in many thousands of ££’s in sales. How do I know? I have done it many times in recent years.
- Autopiloting your sales processes; giving you time to do other stuff (things like focusing on getting enough sales to pay those bills/playing Golf).
- Getting you found in Google (other search engines are available); because that is what’s expected from your customers.
- Marketing using all available mediums and options; this is not having an ’email newsletter’ service on your website, or playing with Google Adwords, it’s about having a marketing plan and using the most suitable options.
- Improving and or building your sales process in order to fit the needs of the business; noting that some international markets work very differently to our own.
More importantly than anything else I love working with innovators, start ups and those that are just plain stuck. If you fall into any of these categories then please call, even if this does not apply now it may do in the future.
I have a truly international team, with staff in the USA, India, Romania and the Philippines we also have a people on the ground in the UK where the business is based.
You can contact me here [Contact Richard Smith] or phone on 01323 660058 you will be happy you did – please email in the first instance, I’ll then schedule a call. That way you get most from me.
Richard Smith – CV
- Self Employed/Director/Partner of various business for the last 25 years.
- Banking and Financial Services background, online and offline marketing/lead generation.
- Feature writer and blogger for Professional Adviser magazine, featured in Money Management (FT) and Judge of the Professional Adviser Awards (Website and Social Media campaign) and Gatwick Diamond Business Awards.
- Keynote speaker at Sussex Enterprise and Federation of Small Business events